Mystyleforecast.com is ONE FANTASTIC YEAR OLD. This is the reason, cause, occasion, thought, and, gosh, joy for a non stop yellow/black gifts party that is still…on.
This time I will reveal the little tricks of my beauty case. All the tiny rocking items that change my mood, look, act, approach and style, every morning and every night making things always different, always magical.
In the beloved chess game of mystyleforecast, the “rival” colors are Mac. Their strategy is secret. I ‘ll take both sides. Yellow and black. So…listen. I build my look upon color contrasts to make sure I create the thunder chic looks of this winter.
- I put a little dose of yellow shadow to the inner corner of the eyes for extra light to my face.
- I give a vintage touch to the final look with a medium-thick line of black eyeliner only on the outer corner of the eyes starting shortly after the middle of the upper lid.
- For retro lashes I emphasize to the tufts in the inner corner of the eyes.
- For a stand out of the crowd result I add a long thin line of yellow eyeliner over my classic black line.
- I exercise my make up drawings with a yellow pencil star, heart or little thunder designed just above the cheekbones under the end of the outer corner of the eye.
- For a soft rock effect “compass” the eyes with a round shape of my black eyeshadow. I apply it with a brush. I smudge it with my fingers.
- I am getting dressed pop wise filling the inner contour of the eyes with a yellow pencil line.
- Under all products I use concealer.
- I finish all looks with a layer of black mascara.
Two lucky blogistas will win a customized yellow/black Mac set each. The first includes Pigment Colour Powder Primary Yellow, Eyeshadow Carbon, Super Slick Liquid Liner Pure Show and Chromaline Primary Yellow. The second includes Chromagraphic Pencil Primary Yellow, Pigment Colour Powder Black Black, Fluideline Blacktrack and Eyeshadow Chrome Yellow. Join the contest with like, share & comment here and tweet και retweet here!
Concept: Annousa Mela/ Designer: Maria Sinanoglou.
Whatever you do, stay true. To you, to your style to others. This is the only way to stand out of the crowd.
Film concept, production & styling/ Annousa Mela. Director/ Vassilis Michail.
Outfits by Christina Strafti FW 2012 Collection. Sandals by Charlotte Olympia. Socks by Topshop.
When words seem and sometimes are unnecessary, pictures, in my case moving images, take control. Ok, to be completely honest and accurate I love the black but not always. I love it because it illuminates in a mysterious dark way the silhouette. I hate it too because it is way too easy to manage. The idea, no I lied, the first thought for this film was to be inspired by some words that were stacked several years ago in my mind. In one of my trips in the world (travel = breathe, I don’t know how to live differentely), more specifically in Thailand in 2006, a native, in his attempt to convince me to buy without second thoughts a bronze necklace, recruited all his creativity in a phrase SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT. For what I already have, for all that I will have, for all I ever wanted, for all those that I will want to. Really? Oh yes. The outfits that I decided to put in my protagonist SU Min “function” exactly that way. The model on stage with me behind the camera are trying to record different readings of the same BLACK STYLE STORY. I would like you to taste the concept of this film as it lies in the diversity of the forms, the independence of the design, the charming insidious power of textures. The realm of style is hidden at the DETAILS. That’s where my favorite fashion mission is described by four words …STAND OUT OF THE CROWD.
my little secrets strong>
I emphasize to the “shoe project” that complements my dark appearance investing in strategic styling moves that release a creative energy (sandals + socks, pattern + pattern) while I persistently refuse to wear a total black outfit with opaque black tights.