Μπες μαζί μου στην πιο hot περίοδο του χρόνου από κάθε άποψη. Read more >>>
Πλεκτή μπλούζα και ψηλόμεσο denim σόρτς, Marks&Spencer.
Την πρώτη φορά που στάθηκα στο κέντρο του αγάπησα την παθιασμένη υπερκινητικότητά του.
Τον κόσμο που ερχόταν από κάπου, πήγαινε αλλού και μέσα σε αυτή την αδιάκοπη street συναλλαγή, έβρισκε μερικά δευτερόλεπτα ή και λεπτά για να αφηγηθεί την δική του ιστορία σιωπηλά και με στυλ. Read more >>>
OMG, they are my secret ally. My smart “outfit”. The “roommates” of all my sandals and pumps. My beloved touch to the winter looks. My favorite styling tools (a.k.a they are responsible for the complete transformation of all outfits) and to be to the point and honest, I just love them so much. The new season’s tights are always in the second drawer of my wardrobe, at the bottom left corner, and our passionate relationship counts officially three years. It all started three winters ago when I decided that they are the details that actually make the difference.
* I love their soft translucent texture that slowly sidesteps the opaque creations.
* Yes, for a final grunge touch to my looks, I wear ripped tights. P.S. There are tights with a special formula that make the rips in a specific controlled way, suitable for some rock experimentation.
* My favorite color is black with smart details (a.k.a dots)!
* Of course, I wear them with my sandals … always opaque of burgundy.
* I could easily replace my skinny pants with thick tights wearing them 24/7 with baggy men’s t-shirts, shirts or oversized sweaters.
* I never underestimate their styling power in an outfit as they add a creative touch and a “stand out of the crowd” result.
The 1st Year Blogging Birthday yellow/black thunder contest is still on. To win and wear, just like me, two of the coolest and “easy going” designs from the new Calzedonia FW2012-2013 collection you have to follow three simple steps. Subscribe to the youtube channel, follow me on Twitter and of course like the fb page writing first of all a comment about your favorite tights underneath this post. The competition will end with a draw on Thursday 15/11 and the results will be published till midnight.
Keep mystyleforecasting and good luck!