Φοράω το μαύρο vintage μπλέιζερ μου, αγορασμένο στο Porto bello market οκτώ χρόνια πριν, τα geek chic Clubround Ray-ban γυαλιά μου και σε κοιτάω στα μάτια για να μοιραστώ κλικ και συνδυασμούς που αποτελούν το password στην φαντασία και την δημιουργικότητά σου. Read more >>>
Καμιά φορά όλα αυτά που συμβαίνουν γύρω σου μπορούν να γίνουν και ενίοτε είναι ήδη εξωπραγματικά.
Γεγονότα που σε ξεπερνούν, πολύ, πολύ, συναισθήματα που σε δοκιμάζουν, αρκετά, αποφάσεις που χρειάζεται να παρθούν, συνεχώς, άνθρωποι που πρέπει να συνδυαστούν, εύκολο και δύσκολο μαζί, ματιές και λόγια που πρέπει να “ντυθούν”, οπωσδήποτε. Read more >>>
This is not about styling. It’s all about restyling the whole wardrobe. Just like that everything is new again. Write down a few of my tricks.
Generally, I do not love lists. On the other hand, the collages absolutely yeah! That’s because they help me to do lists in a more pleasant way. Today I wanted to definitely fit my thoughts in one image. And I did it. I put everything I think, want, love, seek, and use to a head that seems that it will explode because of all that information. Yes this is my head. And because a picture is stronger than a thousand words I won’t say much (strange!). I’ll just name the elements of the style that came with the most bizarre and at the same time creative month of my life, May!
1. Totally coordinated with my next post and mini bridal project I love the white pumps with high but restless heels.
2. I “insist” on doing my fave sloppy bun on top of my head. The secret is to do a ponytail and wander it around itself many times.
3. I love the grey ab fab tops. I wear them as is or, alternatively, baggy tank top from inside. If you ask me where to find it I will tell you to cut off your cool and basic ZARA or H&M grey top.
4. The vintage style sunglasses are now more hot than ever. Nostalgic style as required to sprinkle my everyday style.
5. I “graft” with spikes my favorite jeans Levi’s shirt. I love the restyling and you know it. It was about its time to go to the next fashion level.
6. I love the black background contrast in summer. I just added to the summer collection of the blog a white denim shorts. I will wear it with a black long sleeve transparent shirt.
7. The spikes are the DNA of my accessories. See the ring that fits my 24/7 style. I got it four years ago from a London market.
8. I cannot live without vitamins, but lately and not even without sugar. Bananas and chocolate consist my breakfast for the last 2 days on a slice of multigrain breads. I do the necessary “styling” to my refrigerator too.
9. The pleats are the”quiet force” of my closet. I wear them in an intense color and afterwards I let the manicure to follow the same color direction.
All those style tricks together or separately are a way to stand out of the crowd. Try them too and reinvent your closet!
P.S. Many thanks for the perfect collage the art director and illustrator Maria Sinanoglou.
Film concept, production & styling/ Annousa Mela. Director/ Vassilis Michail.
- Total looks by mystyleforecast.com Creativewear Collection. Jewellery Myhumbleworkshop Handmade Jewellery for mystyleforecast.com. Spike Lita Booties by Jeffrey Campbell.
And that’s how the supernatural forms suddenly acquire another dimension. This script began first as a visual draft in my mind. My favorite anxiolytic habit as a student was to write with chalk on the board. Always the same word. Always the same design. But, no more. At least, not in the real world. What if could provoke the revival of this action to create a dark feminine style that can be matched only with the figure of a fallen angel? I love fashion because it works like a flashlight. It illuminates, depending on its “use”, the aspects that I want, the feelings that I feel. Not always, but at that particular moment. Simple clothes with countless creative possibilities function as operators of a measured eccentricity that does not terrify, but makes you stand out of the crowd. In this film I wanted to narrate to you a 57 seconds fashion story with unworldly sensation, but not at all unworldly materials. Listen. This time, with your eyes.
My little secrets…
1. I love the theatrical attitude of everyday style. British origin jackets, noisy sequins, insolent transparency pieces and “clumps” of necklaces (worn at least three together in the same look) are the first in the list What I always have in my closet.
2. The makeup does not follow the same rule as obeys only at the natural glow of the skin and the dark invasion of burgundy lipstick L’Oreal Color Riche Red Rapsody. Beneath the color, just a few seconds before, I dab lips with the smooth and transparent lip balm Korres Lip Butter Jasmine.
3. The fashion items- fetish add always extra value at any look. See how I manage the vintage red leather gloves.
About my heroine…
Auburn hair, green eyes and 1.79. Three characteristics that you definitely remember of model Petra Nilsson. With a minimal rock aesthetics and a penetrating gaze, at the short outfits changing break of my style clip she answers my favorite I.D questions about what is the inviolable rule in her style. In three words…focus on accessories. And she actually respects that style “do” with her power chic piercing, her bangles and her safety pin shape tattoo on her right hand. She is 23 years old, from Sweden and she lives the exciting modeling dream the last one year. He loves every Balmain collection and she would like to be the face of a Chloe campaign. When I ask her what scent she wears, she decides to write it down at my orange notebook…Lebelle de Ricci and at my most personal question about her family she reveals that he has a younger brother. There is no more time for our lovely Q/A moment and I manage to add only two more info. Her favorite food is Caesar salad and as the musical metaphor of her style profile she chooses the Freddy Mercury’s masterpiece…Bohemian Rhapsody.
Work in progress…
Enjoy me and Petra at backstage action!