Try your Xmas-iest look!
Embellish the make up with your beloved all time Xmas elements, a.k.a stars, “building” on a strong theatrical and creative base the final result.The steps for a cool “stand out from the crowd” look in just 150 seconds, two and a half minutes if you prefer, are way too simple.
- Put on the skin a small amount of make-up after your moisturizing serum for an extra boost of natural glow.
- Highlight the cheekbones using the smiling trick to put on both cheeks a liquid red color blush for a teenager blushing effect that gives an invisible magical aura in the whole face.
- Draw with patience and a thick line the contour of the eyes with your black pencil, always with emphasis on the outer corner of the eyes. For the smoky eyes result of the photo is “responsible” the magical Korres Black Professionals Khol with a specially designed soft nose ideal for the inner eye contouring and a completely stable result.
- Strengthen the glamorous attitude of your effort with the “catalyst” of your charm, meaning the lashes. Pass the mascara from the bottom up and from the inside out on the outer side at a time of their surface.
- Replace the swing style of 60s with a mole over the lips area with an urban cool star sticker under the eyes in gold or silver disco ball color.
The “merry-bat-Christmas” make up is just created and the look that you are dreaming of is just a “professional eye pencil and a star sticker” away.
Good luck & love.
Mystyleforecast.com is ONE FANTASTIC YEAR OLD. This is the reason, cause, occasion, thought, and, gosh, joy for a non stop yellow/black gifts party that is still…on.
This time I will reveal the little tricks of my beauty case. All the tiny rocking items that change my mood, look, act, approach and style, every morning and every night making things always different, always magical.
In the beloved chess game of mystyleforecast, the “rival” colors are Mac. Their strategy is secret. I ‘ll take both sides. Yellow and black. So…listen. I build my look upon color contrasts to make sure I create the thunder chic looks of this winter.
- I put a little dose of yellow shadow to the inner corner of the eyes for extra light to my face.
- I give a vintage touch to the final look with a medium-thick line of black eyeliner only on the outer corner of the eyes starting shortly after the middle of the upper lid.
- For retro lashes I emphasize to the tufts in the inner corner of the eyes.
- For a stand out of the crowd result I add a long thin line of yellow eyeliner over my classic black line.
- I exercise my make up drawings with a yellow pencil star, heart or little thunder designed just above the cheekbones under the end of the outer corner of the eye.
- For a soft rock effect “compass” the eyes with a round shape of my black eyeshadow. I apply it with a brush. I smudge it with my fingers.
- I am getting dressed pop wise filling the inner contour of the eyes with a yellow pencil line.
- Under all products I use concealer.
- I finish all looks with a layer of black mascara.
Two lucky blogistas will win a customized yellow/black Mac set each. The first includes Pigment Colour Powder Primary Yellow, Eyeshadow Carbon, Super Slick Liquid Liner Pure Show and Chromaline Primary Yellow. The second includes Chromagraphic Pencil Primary Yellow, Pigment Colour Powder Black Black, Fluideline Blacktrack and Eyeshadow Chrome Yellow. Join the contest with like, share & comment here and tweet και retweet here!
Concept: Annousa Mela/ Designer: Maria Sinanoglou.
Whatever you do, stay true. To you, to your style to others. This is the only way to stand out of the crowd.