Κατά 90% σκέφτομαι γραπτά και γράφω προφορικά. Ο διάλογός μας μόνιμος και παθιασμένος και πλούσιος σε λέξεις κομμένες και ραμένες από τις στυλάτες γειτονιές όλου του κόσμου. Read more >>>
Είναι το πιο κλασικό κομμάτι της ντουλάπας. Αδιαπραγμάτευτο. Read more >>>
Mystyleforecast.com is ONE FANTASTIC YEAR OLD. This is the reason, cause, occasion, thought, and, gosh, joy for a non stop yellow/black gifts party that is still…on.
This time I will reveal the little tricks of my beauty case. All the tiny rocking items that change my mood, look, act, approach and style, every morning and every night making things always different, always magical.
In the beloved chess game of mystyleforecast, the “rival” colors are Mac. Their strategy is secret. I ‘ll take both sides. Yellow and black. So…listen. I build my look upon color contrasts to make sure I create the thunder chic looks of this winter.
- I put a little dose of yellow shadow to the inner corner of the eyes for extra light to my face.
- I give a vintage touch to the final look with a medium-thick line of black eyeliner only on the outer corner of the eyes starting shortly after the middle of the upper lid.
- For retro lashes I emphasize to the tufts in the inner corner of the eyes.
- For a stand out of the crowd result I add a long thin line of yellow eyeliner over my classic black line.
- I exercise my make up drawings with a yellow pencil star, heart or little thunder designed just above the cheekbones under the end of the outer corner of the eye.
- For a soft rock effect “compass” the eyes with a round shape of my black eyeshadow. I apply it with a brush. I smudge it with my fingers.
- I am getting dressed pop wise filling the inner contour of the eyes with a yellow pencil line.
- Under all products I use concealer.
- I finish all looks with a layer of black mascara.
Two lucky blogistas will win a customized yellow/black Mac set each. The first includes Pigment Colour Powder Primary Yellow, Eyeshadow Carbon, Super Slick Liquid Liner Pure Show and Chromaline Primary Yellow. The second includes Chromagraphic Pencil Primary Yellow, Pigment Colour Powder Black Black, Fluideline Blacktrack and Eyeshadow Chrome Yellow. Join the contest with like, share & comment here and tweet και retweet here!
Concept: Annousa Mela/ Designer: Maria Sinanoglou.
Whatever you do, stay true. To you, to your style to others. This is the only way to stand out of the crowd.
Ok, I have not always got to manage my wardrobe just as clothes, textiles, accessories, details, looks but also as a general mood. That’s very important. It is not that easy to “put” something on. You have to “put” on, also, the right mood. You have to be able to look in the mirror and be happy. With this goal and as a main idea of the “coaster of fashion and beauty” that we set in the heart of the city that the humor can change our fashion ID, the “alliance” of Make Up For Ever and Sephora with mystyleforecast.com and beautydiaries.gr reinforced with “tones” of creative release brought such a colorful result. I wont tell you anything else because I want to see it by yourself. There’s no secret but originality and style. As when I was a little girl reading unreal and exciting tales to “maintain” healthy and creative my imagination. Similarly, in this color party that was organized as the 1st private bloggers event the game was daring to “preserve” the daring approach in fashion and in life. Enjoy! I just wanted to say that I had a great time with all of you…