Try your Xmas-iest look!
Embellish the make up with your beloved all time Xmas elements, a.k.a stars, “building” on a strong theatrical and creative base the final result.The steps for a cool “stand out from the crowd” look in just 150 seconds, two and a half minutes if you prefer, are way too simple.
- Put on the skin a small amount of make-up after your moisturizing serum for an extra boost of natural glow.
- Highlight the cheekbones using the smiling trick to put on both cheeks a liquid red color blush for a teenager blushing effect that gives an invisible magical aura in the whole face.
- Draw with patience and a thick line the contour of the eyes with your black pencil, always with emphasis on the outer corner of the eyes. For the smoky eyes result of the photo is “responsible” the magical Korres Black Professionals Khol with a specially designed soft nose ideal for the inner eye contouring and a completely stable result.
- Strengthen the glamorous attitude of your effort with the “catalyst” of your charm, meaning the lashes. Pass the mascara from the bottom up and from the inside out on the outer side at a time of their surface.
- Replace the swing style of 60s with a mole over the lips area with an urban cool star sticker under the eyes in gold or silver disco ball color.
The “merry-bat-Christmas” make up is just created and the look that you are dreaming of is just a “professional eye pencil and a star sticker” away.
Good luck & love.