Try your Xmas-iest look!
Embellish the make up with your beloved all time Xmas elements, a.k.a stars, “building” on a strong theatrical and creative base the final result.The steps for a cool “stand out from the crowd” look in just 150 seconds, two and a half minutes if you prefer, are way too simple.
- Put on the skin a small amount of make-up after your moisturizing serum for an extra boost of natural glow.
- Highlight the cheekbones using the smiling trick to put on both cheeks a liquid red color blush for a teenager blushing effect that gives an invisible magical aura in the whole face.
- Draw with patience and a thick line the contour of the eyes with your black pencil, always with emphasis on the outer corner of the eyes. For the smoky eyes result of the photo is “responsible” the magical Korres Black Professionals Khol with a specially designed soft nose ideal for the inner eye contouring and a completely stable result.
- Strengthen the glamorous attitude of your effort with the “catalyst” of your charm, meaning the lashes. Pass the mascara from the bottom up and from the inside out on the outer side at a time of their surface.
- Replace the swing style of 60s with a mole over the lips area with an urban cool star sticker under the eyes in gold or silver disco ball color.
The “merry-bat-Christmas” make up is just created and the look that you are dreaming of is just a “professional eye pencil and a star sticker” away.
Good luck & love.
- Vintage bαg by Alexanderplatz charity shop, Berlin. Tshirt by Topman. Skinny jeans by Topshop. Ankle boots by Dries Van Noten. Belt by H&M.
This is the way it is. I first create the look into my mind. I keep thinking of it late at night. I wake up the next morning. And always something has changed. If I like something in fashion is its structure. It’s all about a vivid puzzle that constantly communicates new messages. Today I rediscovered a tshirt and a bag. Just two of those items that I squeeze at the dark invisible corners of my closet. A day before, I realized that if I compared my wardrobe with a football team, the last two weeks, I was playing with the same line-up while I have hundreds of “players” sitting at the “bench”. The finding horrible. Related to those strange periods when I recycle with my imagination already tested style scenarios. As if I refuse to work to find new ones. So what I decided to do now.
The first one sat on a shelf in the male departement, at a height that I could get it, at a forbidden size (XL), with availability only in this particular item. I bought it having in mind the idea to use a ¨ Honey I shrunk the kids ” technique at the washing machine. The attempt succeeded. The second one, lost among other vintage treasures twenty years old or more… at a second hand shop in Berlin, impressed me with the quality of its leather, the moderate profile of its shape and its all time classic design. Its price was the cause for a celebratory YES to buy it right away. 20 euros.
How much I enjoyed that I pulled them out of the darkness of my drawyers…
Some thoughts …
- Just a vintage piece at a time. More ,would be a risk of being classified as an “antique” style person.
- I love the stylistic cocktail of sophisticated “materials” like “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” style and some “aromatics” like Camden’s market attitude.
- The black is the chameleon of accessories. Perfect partner with all patterns. Wherever and whenever you put it will never disappoint you.